Learn Asp.Net MVC 5 and Core MVC- Indepth – with Project
Are you interested in learning a programming language for web development? Do you want to build your own website? Do you already have a website based on ASP.NET framework and want to learn how to run, debug or develop it further yourself or for a client? If yes is your answer then we have the perfect course for you. TSF SKILLS INSTITUTE offers you the best ASP NET course in Lahore and other cities.
Developed by Microsoft, ASP.NET is a popular server-side platform for web development. Released more than 16 years ago, it has become one of the most loved platforms among developer community due to its user friendliness.
This ASP NET course in Lahore and Karachi is designed for all participants even if they do not have any prior experience in ASP.NET. After learning this platform, you will be able to create dynamic websites and manage other online and web-based services. ASP.NET can be easily run on Visual Studio 2008 or later.
So Who Should Enroll in Our ASP NET course in Karachi and Other Cities?
• Students of web development
• People who want to go digital with their business and want to develop their own website
• Anyone interested in a proper certification in ASP NET course in Lahore or any other city
• People already working as web developers who want to learn the latest tools and tricks in ASP.NET
• Employees of web development oriented companies and software houses who want to polish their skills in this field
• Basic or entry level web developers who know the basics of web development but do not know ASP.NET and want to learn this development platform
• IT professionals who are looking for a career in ASP.NET side of web development
What Should You Expect To Learn From ASP NET course in Lahore/ Karachi at TSF SKILLS INSTITUTE ?
• Understanding of the basics and fundamentals of web development with focus on ASP.NET
• Training on live websites to enhance your development abilities
• Full understanding of a range of web development methods and techniques
• Integration of MVC architectural pattern with ASP.NET
• Implementing CRUD operations
• Our ASP NET course in Karachi and Lahore will help you understand and apply best practices in web security and web development
• Setting-up ASP.NET via Visual Studio 2008
1. AN INTRODUCTION TO
1.1 What is .NET, C# and the correlation between C# & .NET?
1.2 What is CLR, what is JIT? & What are FCL?
1.3 Primitive Types, Namespaces & Statements
1.4 What are Expressions & Operators.
1.5 What are Loops, Conditional Statements
1.6 Demo: Console Application
2. EVENTS, PROPERTIES METHODS AND FUNCTIONS
2.1 Methods, Method Overloading, Fields, Properties & Events
2.2 What is Event Based Development
2.3 Demo: Windows Form
3.1 Creating database
3.4 What is CRUD and the concept of transactions?
3.5 Demo: SQL Management Studio
4. WINDOWS WITH ADO.NET
4.1 Establishing connection & Performing CRUD operation
4.2 Final Project Allotment.
4.3 Demo: Creating a small windows application.
5. OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS
5.1 Inheritance, Generalization, Specialization, Encapsulation,
5.2 Polymorphism, Overloading, Overriding, Interfaces,
Enumerations & Structures
5.3 Demo: Creating an ERDiagram for a live project
6. OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS
6.1 Reference Type, Classes,Objects, Instances & Constructors
6.2 Attributes, Properties and Methods
6.3 AbstractClasses, Virtual Members, Static Class, SealedClass
& Partial Class
6.4 Demo: Creating the C# project for ER Diagram
7. EXPLORING THE FRONTEND DESIGN
7.1 HTMLTags & Attributes
7.2 CSS & types of implementation & Integrating CSS to HTML
7.4 Frontend programming demo
8.1 What is ASP.NET?
8.2 ASP.NET Architecture & Control-based Programming
8.3 Ul Elements & Web Sites/Applications?
8.4 Performing CURD operations
8.5 Demo: Creating the ASP.NET Application
9. ASP.NET MVC
9.1 What is MVC architecture?
9.2 How does it work?
9.3 What are models, views and controllers?
9.4 Demo: Creating an ASP.NET MVC Application.
10. CREATING AND CONFIGURING MODELS
10.1 What is a model?
10.2 How can we create and configure models?
10.3 What are Data Annotations?
10.4 What is the relation between models and data object?
11. ENTITY FRAMEWORK
11.1 What is Entity Framework?
1 1.2 What are the different types of Approaches?
11.3 What is code first approach and how to use it?
11.4 What are data migrations?
11.5 Demo: Running migrations and seeing the effect.
12. CUSTOMIZING VIEWS
12.1 What are views and how do they connect to model
12.2 How to create a custom view and connect it to model
12.3 Demo: Personalize views according to your application
13.1 Introduction to Bootstrap
13.2 How to customize Bootstrap in ASP.NET Application
13.3 Demo: Bootstrap demo
14. CUSTOMIZING CONTROLLERS
14.1 What is controller?
14.2 How to connect controller to a view to represent data?
14.3 Introduction to routing in ASP.NET MVC
15. INTRODUCTION TO ASP.NET IDENTITY
15.1 What is Authentication and Authorization?
15.2 How to manage membership sites in ASP.NETMVC?
15.3 What is Virtual Directory, 11S and their Correlation?
15.4 Demo: Sample app with deployments
16. PROJECT EVALUATION
Note: Quizzeswill be unannounced and Assignments will also